Note to OS X 10.8/ 10.9 (Mountain Lion/ Mavericks) Users: Thanks to a new feature (Gatekeeper), please the procedure below for the first launch:
- Open your preferences, go to "Security and privacy", then select the tab "General" and choose the last option:"Anywhere".
- Launch HubFlow, it should start.
- When it's done, go back to your preferences and make sure you un-select the "anywhere" option. Select "Mac app store and identified developers" or "Mac app store
- You will never have to redo this procedure again.
- Use this version if you don’t have Java on your system or if your version of Java crashes